I’m currently a Ph.D. student in Computer Science at City University of Hong Kong (CityU) supervised by Prof. Rynson W.H. Lau. Before that, I obtained my B.Eng. degree in Computer Science and Technology (Elite Class) at South China University of Technology in 2019. I have broad interests in computer vision and computer graphics.
- [2021.03] One paper accepted to CVPR 2021.
- [2020.06] One paper accepted to ICPR 2020.
- [2020.03] One paper accepted to CVPR 2020.
I also researched on operating system and computer architecture. It was lucky for me to work with the geniuses in these research groups.
- Research Assistant, supervised by Dr. Ming-Chang Yang
Memory and Storage Systems Research Group
The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
Feb. 2019 - May 2019
- Research Assistant, supervised by Dr. Heming Cui
Systems Software Group
The University of Hong Kong
Jun. 2018 - Nov. 2018
- Journal reviewer: IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP)
- Introduction to Computer Studies (CS1102)
- Virtual Reality (CS4188/CS5188)
- Machine Learning (CS4487)