I’m currently a Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science at City University of Hong Kong (CityU) supervised by Prof. Rynson W.H. Lau. I have been working on new, practical, and essential problems in deep learning, computer vision, and computer graphics. My recent research focus mainly lies in:
- Multimodal learning for image, video and 3D vision.
- Prompt tuning from visual data
- 3D vision with weak/imperfect data
- Detecting inconspicuous objects (e.g., mirror, glass, and camouflaged objects) for robust vision applications.
I am always open to collaborations! Please don’t hesitate to drop me an email if you are interested.
- 09/2019 - Present: PhD candidate, Department of Computer Science, City University of Hong Kong
- 09/2015 - 07/2019: Computer Science and Technology (Elite Class), South China University of Technology